Polish MMA Fighter Almost LOSES His Arms!

 An MMA Fighter Almost Loses His Arms!


    A Polish MMA fighter, Szymon Komandos, a Synthol user, has to be admitted to the hospital. Due to his Synthol use in his arms, primarily his Biceps, infection & inflammation have occurred, causing pain, and potential death or loss of muscle/limp if not addressed quickly.


    Synthol is not good for the human body. It is a Site Enhancement Oil. An Oil - to fill up a specific muscle group, to enlarge the muscle - Inflating the muscle with synthetic stuff causes the muscle to become inflamed, enlarged, and damaged. Over time, eventually, Synthol will cause long-term issues & damage(s), and loss of blood flow, muscle detail, the aesthetics of the muscle, striations, fibers, etc. There are many, and I mean many people utilizing SEO's. Even Pro. Bodybuilders utilize Seo's/Synthol. Such as Flex wheeler, Milos sarcev, and many others. It's not good for the body - why damage the muscle - what gain can you get from it, realistically? Yeah sure, some people can and have got away with it, but eventually, like I said, Synthol will cause some issues and damages over time.

- Read Why Synthol is the most hated substance



On November 27, 2022 - Szymon Komandos posted an Instagram video showing off his "Second very complicated procedure"

- Read: Body Dysmorphia causes people to use "Synthol"

2-


    I'm not completely sure when he received his first procedure

Moreover, Today on November 28th, 2022, he posted a video regarding his biceps Drainage.


"Drainage - the discharge of liquid content from certain organs or areas of the body to others or more often outside the sick body. It sucked so much 😁"


& I Quote Again,


"I'm probably still going to have a few surgeries, so I'm going through a tough road now but I'm not giving up, I have the best Doctor Mr. @chirurgjacek who is a perfectionist with a lot of experience, as the only person who gave me a helping hand to to help me with this difficult procedure even though I have gone around various surgeons and no one even wanted to look at it.. they just wasn't cut out for it.. Greetings to Mr. Jacek and I wish you all the best.

And what about my part: soon you will see the first posts on YouTube, greetings to everyone who is keeping their fingers crossed for me, I promise you that I will fight and show you what I can do despite what I have been through and I'm still fighting, keep my head up no matter what yło, now hopefully the hands will be o much more efficient that I will plus, everyone who knows me knows how it will be, greetings to the real ones and to my brothers behind the bars of the VAT"


    He was forced to get emergency surgery in order to save the muscle tissue in his biceps, having the Synthol drained from his arms. 



    Seemingly, he doesn't seem to be bothered as much as I expect/thought. Anyway, I hope a fast and easy recovery for him. But I want to make a point.

- Read: MENTAL: Artificial Muscles!

    Using any type of SEO's Is not Ideal nor Beneficial. It'll cause issues, complications, loss of muscle details, and much more. It could even lead to death! Many bodybuilders & regular people, gym goers, whom have utilized synthol or any other SEO have ended up losing their careers, bodybuilding potential, the outlook on them/perspective, & death. Synthol is no joke. That's why this guy is getting treated.


3

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post