Swimming Benefits!

 


Swimming Benefits!

Swimming has tons of benefits. Anyone and Everyone can absolutely benefit from swimming. Whether if you're disabled or elderly, you sure can develop strength, stamina and endurance from swimming.

When you're inside water, or a pool, gravity is playing a different role on your body. It is much easier to roam around in water compared to not being inside water. That's why the pool can benefit any human. This give you the ability and the chance to move, and to exercise. Water exercise therapy is the best way for those who have delicate bones and muscles because it doesn't cause any stress nor strain on your body.
Outside the water, gravity is pulling you down constantly, therefore, requiring more muscle dominance to keep your self stabled. And sometimes things can go bad because we aren't use to this "pressure" and this'll most likely will cause an injury to some. 

However we can prevent injuries by developing strength for our bones and muscles. Exercising and eating healthy is the key when it comes to being healthy and strong.

Therapeutic pools can be found almost anywhere. If you're interested in pool therapy exercises, ask your Doctor or find a rehabilitation place that'll help you out. Or have your own pool, and go from there.


I use to use the therapeutic pools found at YMCA and some other facilities but once I acquired the strength to workout outside the pool, I began weightlifting. Anyhow, yes, if you're an elderly or have a bone condition Like I do, using a pool to exercise is the best way to get your workout in. 

So if you need help with your diet, hit me up and hire me as your coach..

> Message me via social media


Donate to help further my Fitness and Bodybuilding Journey! 

 Coaching Is Now Available!

Private Donation Link:



Become a Patron! For the Real Ones who Support!
Help me through my journey! I need yall help. Please visit the link and read about it.
Become a Patron, a long time Supporter and fan: https://www.patreon.com/Oistrength


About me:
My name is Tommy. I was born with a life-threatening disease called, Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Since I was born, I had broken over 100+ bones along with countless surgical procedures. This is my journey to become stronger, better, happier, and to motivate yall people.
If you enjoy my content please subscribe, join us on Facebook, share my videos, visit my blog, and consider becoming a donator or a Patron to help me thru my journey.

Extra:
 Anyone is welcome to post their fitness, health, nutritional etc Videos, pics and even blog posts. Get known, share your content, help others, start a community

https://www.reddit.com/r/GainzUnited 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post