Tracking Calories for Weight Management


How To Count Calories [Tracking Calories/Macros]


The purpose of Counting your calories is to help with weight-loss or weight gain. 
By knowing how many calories you're consuming, you can easily manipulate your caloric intake to decide whether if you're wanting to maintain, gain, or lose weight. It's much easier to manipulate your body weight by having the general knowledge of nutrition; Calories and macros.

In order to track calories, you can either read the nutritional label, which is found on all products or by using a Calorie tracking app. Simply google calorie tracking app, or download one from your app store.

To begin tracking calories, as mentioned, you need to read the label. So, if you're an APP to track calories, simply scan the barcode or input the product name into the calorie tracking system. When you input foods/beverages into the app; it'll give you all the information regarding that product; All the micro and macronutrients, the vitamins and minerals, and the calorie count. Some apps even have a Calorie goal; to help you to stay on track - it'll tell you whether if this meal is exceeding the number of calories your body needs or not. It can be very helpful considering people excessively eat, and don't even realize it. It also can help with weight-gain, because I know it's hard to consume a lot of food, and so if you're wondering if you're underfed, tracking calories can be very beneficial.

That's pretty much it. Tracking calories is self-explanatory. You can use this "Data" for your own advantage; To help with weight-issues, to help manipulate body fat and more. This is especially important for those who are entering the fitness realm considering this is a very important aspect to understand to further your fitness progress.

Welp, if you have any more questions, consider it below in the comments.

If you like what I do, consider making a donation towards my journey: https://paypal.me/oif2018



Become a Supporter!
Help me through my journey! I need yall help. Please visit the link and read about it.
Become a Patron, a long time Supporter and fan : https://www.patreon.com/Oistrength

My name is Tommy. I was born with a life threatening disease called, Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Since I was born, I had broke over 100+ bones along with countless of surgical procedures. This is my journey to become stronger, better, happier and to motivate yall people.
If you enjoy my Content please subscribe, join us on Facebook, share my videos, visit my blog, and consider becoming a donator or a Patron to help me thru my journey.

 Coaching Is Now Available!

 Anyone is welcome to post their fitness, health, nutritional etc Videos, pics and even blog posts. Get known, share your content, help others, start a community

https://www.reddit.com/r/GainzUnited 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post