Circle K Gas Stations now Selling MARIJUANA

 Gas Stations now Selling WEED!!


So, in America, Weed is becoming legalized almost everywhere. There are some states that don't allow it recreationally, but I am here with good news today; Circle K is partnered up with GREEN THUMB, one of the largest US Cannabis Producers to sell licensed marijuana at its Florida Gasoline Retailers. Only Florida [for now] is getting the good dank, at Circle K.


"Currently weed is illegal in Florida at a federal level. However, since a vote in 2016, medical marijuana has been legal in the state. "


I remember back in my days, weed/marijuana was completely illegal. Back then, you had to get a license to buy it from the stores. After a couple of years passed, they allowed it recreationally. Now, we're onto something big. GAS STATIONS ARE ABLE TO SELL WEED!


"Deal with Green Thumb Industries will begin with 10 stores in Florida. This could help marijuana go more mainstream."


I'm not sure how I like this thought, this idea - selling marijuana from a gas station. I mean sure, people who enter a gas station are adults and are able to purchase weed legally with a license, but is it safe? is it ideal? is it dangerous?!



"purchases are restricted to Floridians who have medical marijuana cards. Currently, that’s around 700,000 people."


It could be dangerous in my opinion. Nothing about this is safe. That is why we have dispensaries/stores that sell Weed. Smoke shops and weed shops are the main places to go for weed [or from a dealer]. But now gas stations?


"The partnership will begin next year with 10 of the company’s 600 locations in the state, Green Thumb said."


I mean, drivers shouldn't be high - on the road. That is a big concern for me. I know weed doesn't cause much motor impairment, but some people cannot handle it. Some people simply cannot function off of weed, especially if they consumed too much of it. On the other hand, I know people can drive while high - I know it isn't all that bad when it comes to being high and driving. I know because I live it.


Anyhow, this shows that they're trying to promote their own way of selling Weed. Since most dispensaries are expensive, perhaps going into other sections of marketing can help stop dealers on the street or whatnot. At least that is my theory.


The inclusion of cannabis products in a convenience store could suggest that weed is starting to be considered more of an everyday product.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post