Occlusion Training - Gain Size and Strength

◈ Occlusion Training ◈

Build lagging body parts, gain strength and size | Workout Method/strategies

GAIN SIZE AND STRENGTH | BRING UP LAGGING BODY PARTS


Restricting Blood Flow in the veins of a working muscle to elicit gains in size and strength.

(Tones and Strengthens) (Helps Bring up Lagging Body Parts)

◈ This Style of Training ◈

is effective when it comes to having lagging body parts, injured limbs or achieving that superior 'pump' that we all love. 


◈ Occlusion Training ◈
is blood flow restriction; restricting blood flow to a certain muscle will improve the damage to the muscle - resulting in more muscle fiber recruitment which leads to more muscle-gainz! This is great for body parts such as: Biceps, triceps, and  legs. Also, when injuries happen, this 'exercise method' is great to rejuvenate the area that has been injured. A rush of blood flow and an intense overload on the muscle will result in strength and muscle growth.(lactic acid builds up during Occlusion/BFR training which results in muscle-gainz)



◈ To Perform ◈ 
Occlusion/Blood flow restriction training, you need occlusion [wraps] to slightly cut off the circulation to the muscle that you're wanting to train. This is how occlusion method is performed - with a band. Don't cut off your blood to tight, just enough where you can feel it a bit. For example, occlusion training for Bicep/Arms. You wrap the occlusion band around your arm, below the shoulder, above the bicep to cut off a slight blood flow to the area. This as I mentioned can be used on Legs and Arms.


◈ When Training ◈
you'll achieve a pump much much faster and you don't even need heavier weights. In fact, you don't need to use heavy weights to start off; the goal is to get the massive pump. Light weight (I'd say: 50%  from your heavy set/weight) will provide you the pump I'm making you aware of.
A post shared by OI.Strength (@oi.strength) on

Watch my Arm Occlusion Training Video!




◈ Me Personally ◈
I find Occlusion (Blood flow restriction method) training is helpful and effective. I do see results whenever I use blood flow restriction.

Don't be a fool and hurt yourself with this method; play it safe and do it as it's directed.
I guarantee you, you'll see results from occlusion training. Bodybuilders and athletes use this method for efficiency 


Connect with me on Social Media:
🔹 Apparel - Delicatenutrition's Apprel Line 🔹

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post