Powerful Tea Review! Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy Supports Elevated Mood and Energy Levels

Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy Supports Elevated Mood and Energy Levels Review!


Uplift your spirit with a spirited cup of Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea, a bright and flavorful blend that's sure to leave you smiling. Each tea bag contains approximately 80 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.


Today people, I'm reviewing the Tea, Yogi Sweet Tangerine!

This tea is so nicely prepared that I had to make an article about this specific tea. I don't drink that much tea compared to my coffee consumption, but this tea stood out. It contains herbs that'll help soothe your mind out, it'll elevate and suppress your mood and stress. This tea, is very powerful when using [two] tea bags, in my opinion. Very effective for pre-workout consumption or for general use.



My expectations when it comes to tea consumption are low. I feel teas don't pack a punch, but maybe I'm wrong because I'm not looking hard enough. However, this tea blew my mind. I love to workout, and I love caffeine, so typically I would grab a coffee before I workout. Since I had this for some time, I decided to give this tea a try before my workout session. The teabag contains 80mg of caffeine and useful and effective herbs for stimulation and relaxation. The "come up" is easy and smooth, there was no jitters, no hyper-ness and no disappointment with anything; As I continued to drink the tea, All I felt was a subtle relaxation along with stimulation that wasn't overwhelming but yet positive because I knew the effects were present - I felt them. If I didn't feel any effects, I would give this product a 0 and wouldn't even mention it on my blog. So, later I used it as my pre-workout juice, and I have to say, it was amazing! Considering the ashwagandha and the other effective herbs in there, I was filled with energy! A relaxing burst of energy! No crashing feeling, no headaches after or in the process, it was easy on going smooth sailing ride for me. For someone who loves caffeine and working out intensely, this tea got it done right.
There are pre-workout 'juices' that contains stimulants and relaxation herbs, but some are overwhelming or underdosed, so you're either feeling more the stimulation or the relaxation or neither. However, this tea is different - it's subtle, smooth and not as powerful but yet still gives you the energy to get going. It's a weird comparison, but this tea is ideal for those who want to be relaxed but yet energized with elevated moods.

Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy Supports Elevated Mood and Energy Levels: 10/10

I would Love to know if there's anything else out there that I should try?! Let me know in the comment section below. I want to step away from coffee and hopefully enter the tea realm of things; maybe it'll benefit my body better. Also, comment your opinions/feedback about this tea. Do you like it? is it effective and beneficial?


INGREDIENTS:

Assam Black Tea


Packed full of antioxidants, Assam tea not only wins on taste but also on health benefits. Not quite as loaded with antioxidants as green and white tea due to the extensive oxidation process, however benefits such as decreasing the risk of heart attacks and strokes, and improve blood circulation.

LEMONGRASS

Lemongrass might help prevent the growth of some bacteria and yeast. Lemongrass also contains substances that are thought to relieve pain and swelling, reduce fever, improve levels of sugar and cholesterol in the blood, stimulate the uterus and menstrual flow, and have antioxidant properties.

Natural and Organic Flavors

Natural and organic flavors are derived from natural sources such as spices, fruit, herbs, roots, or many other plants or foods, whose significant function in food is flavoring.

Essential Oils

Essential oils are natural oils extracted from plants by distillation.

Ashwagandha [Powerful]

In Ayurveda, Ashwagandha is considered a “grounding” herb, one that nourishes and regulates metabolic processes. As such, Ashwagandha is often used to support anxiety and stress relief, as well as to support positive moods. Additionally, Ashwagandha is also often used in Ayurveda as a tonic for men, as it may have positive effects on male reproductive health and is thought to mimic the effects of testosterone.

Shankhpushpi Leaf

Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) is used in Ayurvedic medicine to help restore our relationship with the original, clear quality of the mind. So named because its flowers resemble the shankha, or conch shell, this herb is an outstanding rejuvenative tonic for the mind and nerve tissue. There are three varieties of the plant, all of which are said to have profound mystical properties. Shankhpushpi has an affinity for the heart (anahata), throat (vishuddha), third eye (ajna) and crown (sahasrara) chakras.

Ginseng and Eleuthero Root Extract

Eleuthero is a plant. People use the root of the plant to make medicine. Eleuthero is often called an "adaptogen." This is a non-medical term used to describe substances that can supposedly strengthen the body and increase general resistance to daily stress.
Ginseng: used to increase energy and stamina and to give the immune system a boost

Tulsi Leaf

Tulsi Leaf, also referred to as Basil Leaf or Holy Basil, is a delicious and well-known culinary herb that is rich in antioxidants. Tulsi is considered a warming herb and has been traditionally used to support the immune system and overall health.

Citric Acid

Citric acid is a mild acid that occurs naturally in citrus fruits, such as lemons and limes. It is added to tea to impart a light and pleasant sour taste.

Stevia Leaf

100 to 200 times sweeter than sugar - provide the sweetness. It is widely used as a non-sugar sweetener in other areas of the world, particularly in Japan.

Green Tea Leaf Extract and Yerba Maté

Traditionally harvested in South America, the leaves of the Yerba Maté plant impart an herbaceous or vegetal flavor, and contain caffeine and a variety of polyphenols.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post