WEIGHT-BEARING for Osteogenesis Imperfecta People

WEIGHT-BEARING for Osteogenesis Imperfecta People

Exercises ideal for, Oi people?

If you want to improve your bone and muscle strength, improve density and durability, you must do weight-bearing exercises to help promote this.
People who neglect exercise and their nutrition are prone to injuries without any doubt.

My experience with Weight-bearing exercise while having Oi 


Ever since I  began my fitness journey, I have noticed a huge reduction in fractures or injuries overall. Considering I have type 3 osteogenesis imperfecta, I break fairly easily, mind you, I've broken over 100+ bones. If I haven't started my fitness journey, I believe I would still endure fractures and injuries. Since I've gotten stronger, I'm able to withstand more and heavier pressure, I can cope with a fall, I can hold myself up and open and hold heavy objects; I'm no longer super delicate; I know my limits.

Here's what I have to say:



Getting Strong w/ Exercise

When you're not putting your body through workout sessions, your muscles and bones start to give out naturally due to them not being 'active.' It takes a long long time for your bones and muscles to lose it's strength completely but as you grow older, it's much more critical to pay attention to bone health because old age affects humans in a great way...


Do you need help with anything? Comment down below!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post