4 Reasons To Track Your Macros (Carbs, Fats, Proteins)

4 Reasons To Track Your Macros

Proteins, fats and carbs

Tracking Your Macros is ideal for bodybuilders, and for those who want to optimize their health and/or to lose weight.

If you need help with bodybuilding, losing or gaining weight, read this article.

I began tracking macros because I wanted to understand the basics of nutrition. I know foods contain calories, but there's more to that. Macros are proteins, fats, and carbs. I know bread, pasta, etc contains carbs but I had no idea how it played a role on my body. I sooner or later realized that food is a fuel source and that we shouldn't abuse food just because it's tasteful and fun. I changed the way I thought about food consumption and my life and body began to change for the good.

I started to eat more healthy, began losing weight and started to look way better and more athletic. I loved this feeling because I felt and look great. When I began to change the way I eat and what I consume, I felt better in the mind, felt more clear-headed rather than sluggish all the time or feeling tired and exhausted. Food plays a huge role in our bodies and without the knowledge, you have no idea what's causing the issues.




Number (1)  Learn Your Foods, learn the nutrition

When you're tracking your macros, you get to understand what nutrition is like and from there, you can decide on what to consume for nutrients and for other reasons. It's ideal for those who want to optimize their health and for athletic purposes. You can easily manipulate your body physique by changing up the way you consume certain macros. Macros are Proteins, Fats and Carbs.

Click Read More if you want to continue reading...
 Continue Reading On

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post