Do Not Smoke Nicotine 💨💨

Do Not Smoke Nicotine 💨💨
Vaping | Vapes | Nicotine Based | Smoking
Do not Smoke Nicotine

Since I was 15 years old, my friend introduced me to "vaping" lol, it was a cool thing to see, huge amount of smoke being produced by a simple device; that device has "e-liquid" normally containing nicotine or non-nicotine. Vaping was considered to be a 'helpful' thing for those who are trying to quit smoking cigs.
At the time, I did not smoke cigs nor knew about vapes, It looked cool to me, so i wanted to be a part of it. I started vaping with nicotine already in it - I loved the way nicotine made me feel. Nicotine is what makes you feel relaxed, calm, but it's addictive.
over some time of using the vapes, I noticed a lot of changes within myself.

  • 1: I felt sluggish
  • 2: Mind was not clear
  • 3: Tired/Lazy
  • 4: Lack of focus
  • 5: Depending on nicotine to feel calm/relaxed
  • 6: Acne breakout
  • 7: Stomach issues
  • 8: Over-use
Side Effects of Nicotine


These are the issues that I've noticed within 6 years of vaping (started at 15 yrs old / Currently 21 yrs old). I knew what was creating these issues but i didn't bother to address it.
I ignored the issues because the nicotine (perhaps it was a habit too) made me feel good, it was like I needed it in order to operate (sometimes) and sometimes without it, I'd go nuts. If the nicotine made me go through withdrawals (can have withdrawals from anything to be honest), i was overusing the vapes or smoking to much nicotine and not to mention, NICOTINE is an Addictive property (I can see why the U.S is filled with Cig Smokers/ #1 harmful substance?)

I Want To Stop
Vape Tricks

If you are a vaper like me, you know how good it feels to vape. Doing tricks, blowing huge clouds, and just for the nicotine rush. But now realizing that my health is much more important, I want to stop. I want to not feel sluggish, tired, lazy, unmotivated - I wanted to stop the acne breakouts, the stomach issues, etc. I felt like I was dragging myself throughout the day just to "live." It was really bothering me. I had to ignore the pain (the messages the mind/body was telling me) and that's no good. I wake up feeling sluggish and That's a bad feeling because I know I had plenty of sleep, I should not feel like SHIT.

Message to ALL
So, if you are a vaper LIKE ME, I would stop. I'm telling you to stop or reduce the amount of smoking you're doing. Don't be vaping every minute, vape every hour or so - Limit yourself. Nicotine/vaping/smoking will catch up to you - especially for kids - Kids nowadays are getting there hands on pod systems (vapes), easily vaping in school, at the house and out in public; Many people do not know what it is. Although they may or may not be smoking nicotine, they probably end up going to because I have seen it with my own eyes.
Vapes | Pods | Easy for Kids | Nicotine in them


In the serious note, there's going to be consequences if you smoke/vape (nicotine) all day. Stomach issues, throat issues, lung issues; overall Health issues. Your Health is much more crucial and important than feeling good/relaxed. Take things into consideration, examine your life for the good and change things up to make your life easier, better and more enjoyable.

Follow me On Social Media:
www.instagram.com/oi.strength
www.instagram.com/delicatenutrition
www.twitter.com/oi_strength

Supportrt me On Patreon If you Love my Content [or me!]
www.pateron.com/oistrength
Read the message in the patreon page;it has the information regarding why you should support


📺Youtube:
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIYujlk5olXzxssFMuu53VA
Motivational Videos | Fitness | Health | Dieting/Nutrition | Vlog | Bodybuilding
--Subscribe 


Latest Fitness Video:
- Follow (If you like the content), drop a Like, n Leave a comment

7 Comments


  1. Very informative blog post about vaping and electronic cigarettes. E cigarettes are excellent option to quit dangerous smoking habit. Nicotine E liquid will ensure great vaping experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an very informative post because some people did not know about vaping and its causes.Nicotine is an very harmful drug it cause lozenges, or patches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information is meaningful and magnificent which you have shared here about the Vaping. I am impressed by the details that you have shared in this post and It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here. Vape Mods Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm an experienced user. thanks for noticing!

      Delete
  4. Freemax is one of the best vape manufacturer and exporter of vape hardware devices all over the world. Since the foundation in 2013, FreeMax has high praise for its high quality, powerful innovation ability and outstanding customer service. What’s more, Freemax Twister are the best choice for many vapers to have a try, bringing you best true flavor, if you are looking for the best vape pen kit now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most people knew that presentation of a gift is important, especially when we are going to give it to the dearest loved one. Yet very few of us are aware that wrapping paper and supplies have an impact on the gift that is to be presented to the recipient. Blunt Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herbal Tinctures are natural medicine that don't provide the negative effects of prescription drugs. Royal CBD oil

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post