"Natural" Performance Enhancer - [2 Substances]

Natural Performance Enhancer?


Marijuana and Coffee is A Great Combination; The Marijuana - THC Effects | The Coffee - Caffeine Effects.


Those two combined gives the user the Ability To Focus

Clarity is ImprovedStrength and Relaxation/euphoria may be pronounced.


Experience:
I, Myself, consume coffee and weed together almost on the daily basis. I tried long time ago to see what it'll do since coffee is a effectively altering drink, giving you the ability to focus/to-be-determined more/more strength is increased/longer periods of exercising/thriving. As well as cannabis (weed, marijuana), it makes me focus but also relaxed. I wondered what the effect will do if both were combined. I smoked Marijuana and on the other hand, drinking coffee. [Drinking coffee first than smoking afterwards]. The experience was nice; it gave me a enhanced perspective on everything.
[The effects of both was pure. I never experienced this type of a 'high' before. It somehow enhances the thc effects but also feeling the thrive/focus/mental energy/strength building effects of the coffee and somehow i put that to use of working out which makes me go longer, focused more, etc.]


Benefits:
Helps me focus on mind to muscle connection. While working out, it is important that you feel the muscle that's being worked on - you want to feel the muscle flex, contract and tear as you're doing the exercises. Consuming thc and caffeine has improved my brain functionality; giving it a clear sense of senses; touch, smell, hearing, feeling, etc.
My mind to muscle connection has been enhanced. It sure does give me the 'power' that I want/need.
Also, the benefits of both has given me the strength and the ability to push through failure.

I've read articles online about thc and caffeine, many people already are doing this; they have infused coffee's which is mind breaking.
Everyone is infusing marijuana [THC] elements into food and drink products! It's amazing how a plant's benefits can sure heal someone and give them a enhanced performance.

Disclaimer:
This "natural" performance enhancer is not similar to a drug like steroid; this is based on my experience and what I think about Weed/THC and Coffee/Caffeine together.

  • !it'll increase heart rate
  • !you may feel jittery
  • !anxiety may be more pronounced
  • Paranoia may be pronounced
  • Heightened Stimulation
  • If you cannot tolerate coffee a lot by itself or marijuana (vice-versa) I would NOT recommend this combination.


-

If you people want a huge boost of performance, try this out.

Everyone is different. People may not experience the same effects as I or others do. You may be irritated by the marijuana and/or caffeine/coffee.



Connect with me on Social Media:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post