Homemade Mass Gainer Shakes

Nutritional Value Shakes



Homemade Mass Gainer Shakes

In my previous post, "Easy Weight Gain" I mentioned Homemade Mass gainer shakes. I'm sharing my shake creations with you people so you can start gaining weight easily. My shakes contain nutritional food, berries, nuts. Very useful for the body, friendly for building muscle and fat.

Shakes?
Mass gainer shakes are the way to go if you're busy all the time, have no time to make food, don't know how to prepare/cook food, easier way to consume calories, wanting a change, more nutrients, etc. Mass gainer shakes can be reduced to weight loss shakes but that's a different topic.

Shake Creations:
There's no secrets when it  comes to shake creations. It's all about balancing -  what you're going to add in it. I add in nutritional value foods that will help promote an healthy living for myself. Berries, nuts, greens, protein, Carbs and fats in my shakes will provide me the most out of it. Healthy Macro and Micronutrients are being consumed. The berries, nuts, greens, etc are important for recovery, anti-inflammation, and much more.


To begin, you need a blender. I recommend using the Ninja Blender. I myself like it a lot.

Ingredients:

Mass Gainer #1 - Over 1300+ Calories

  • one banana, 
  • one glass of milk*, 
  • 100 gram of oats, 
  • one tablespoon of peanutbutter, 
  • 1 scoop of protein*, 
  •  Frozen fruit, Greens*, 
  • yogurt
  • Eggs*
Mass Gainer #2 1170+ Calories 
  • 2 Scoops of Whey (I use GAF)
  • 4 Tbs of Peanut Butter
  • 1 cup of Oatmeal
  • 14 oz of 2% milk
Mass Gainer #3 - Keteo Shake! 1130+ Calories!

  • 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
  • 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
  • 2 Tbsp Macadamia Butter
  • 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
  • 2 Scoops of Whey protein (preference)

This is one of the shake creation's I've thought of. Shake creations doesn't have to be unique - We're wanting the good quality foods within the shake.

Blending any type of food up to a liquid base is easier to consume. If you're wanting to gain weight quickly over a short period of time, consider shakes.


The * indicates that, that particular food can be replaced with an alt. For example, Milk. Milk can be replaced by water or skim milk, or any other milk products. Eggs can be replaced or not added.

Read More: Sun Exposure Benefits


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post