Pain Management

Pain is hard to endure

it can really break you down, but you can overcome it. It is something that we all must get use to, whether it's mentally or physically.



I myself endure a lot ALOT of pain, especially throughout my life (still continuing). With my condition, it is hard to overcome it. I go through constant pain, and especially when I break easily, I'm down for a while.

How Do I deal With Pain?

I deal  with pain by simply ignoring it or by improving it. Pain is temp, you can fix it. I workout to fix my pain. Working out has improved my body to recover from pain because It is strengthening the bones and the muscles. If you're not strengthening your bones or the muscles/activating them at least, it is going to deteriorate; making the other surrounding muscles use it's muscles harder causing pain, etc. Also to help relieve/cure pain, take COLD SHOWERS. Cold Showers has tons of benefits and I've been doing it for a while. It started in highschool, I've discovered cold shower therapy to help strengthen myself/for depression release, and it made me happier. It also helped with my pain, made me stronger, and made me look better. Cold shower therapy should be introduced in everyone's life. I recommend taking cold showers for weeks. 

Active Recovery:

Active Recovery is what it is - you're being active but recovering at the same time. Overtime, as you recover, you'll lose a bit of gainz and perhaps mobility is reduced. We want to prevent that and prevent strength loss, so active recovery is beneficial. Exercises that'll improve the mobility, range of motion and strengthening the tendons is active recovery. Training with active recovery will improve strength and decrease injuries. 

Nutrition
When Recovering or if you're in pain, I wouldn't advise to eat unhealthy. Eating healthy with nutritional values can beneficial for recovery and pain. Certain food contain certain element [properties] which plays a role on the body. Consuming good nutritional value foods will promote healings and reduce pain. 

Sleep
Without proper amount of sleep, it can promote pain. The body needs sleep in order to recover - if you aren't sleeping well, I'd recommend fixing that. Proper sleep can improve recovery and decrease pain as the body is well-rested. Trust me, get enough sleep, take care of yourself.

Medicine?
I've taken dozens of medications throughout my life, it does help with pain no doubt about that but it is very harmful to the human body, on the organs. My Dr had to prescribe a lower dose because of how much I've taken for pain. We get use to pain meds so we demand for an increase in mg's, making people addicted to'em. I rather not get addicted (never have) and won't use narcotics to relieve pain. I instead use nature god's resources from this planet. Marijuana has drastically helped me in my life. Curing depression, anxiety, and help ignore pain, and most importantly, delivers more attention throughout your body - More of a inner connection. Weed is not harmful, it is helpful. Don't believe in what people tell you on why it is bad, they're hiding the truth, and it is so clear that marijuana is helpful, not deadly harmful as it is prescribed in this country. So far, we've legalized it in some states, so they're gaining some sense now. Don't smoke just for the hell of it, use it as a benefit, medicine for relief. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post